Monday, August 31, 2009

Shooting Range

Good afternoon all!!! Hope your Monday is going as well and productive as mine is. If you read the post below this one, then you know some changes are coming to the site. This post is the beginning of the new What A Day...Everyday!!! So a little over week ago my boo, Ash Mc, and I went to the shooting range with one of her homeboys. It was a new experience for the both of us, but it is something I could get used to doing on a regular. Something about guns is exciting and interesting to me. Anyways, we had a blast. My favorite gun was the AR-15, even though I was afraid to use it at first because I thought the kickback was going to be too much for me to handle. It was not bad at all. I think Ash's favorite was this pearl white 38 millimeter. We also got to use a Glock 40. We had a blast and I'm sure we will be back at the range before long!!! Enjoy our pics below!!!
xoxo- Xtina

P.S. The title for this post links to Ash Mc's Twitter page. Go follow her!!!



Photobucket
Ash Mc with the glock.

Photobucket
I see you boo!

Photobucket
I do not know what my hair was doing!

Photobucket
Xtina with the AR-15. You do not want to f%$* with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment