Friday, August 28, 2009

What A Day...UPDATE!!!

Hello, Hello, Hello! It is me...yes Xtina!!! I know, I know it has been almost over 2 weeks since I have posted anything but do not worry because I'm not gone. School started for me a week and a half ago. It is my senior year and I had to make sure I was getting off to a good start. Anyways, things are well under way and now I am back!!!

Now for the update on the changes coming to What A Day... Everyday! As you know, there is a daily title or topic for each day of the week >>> Not anymore! I came up with the idea for this site because I felt like my life was eventful enough to have a TV show, but since I do not have a show I started this blog. Well I have realized it has really been nothing like I envisioned it to be. I really want all of you to know what actual craziness I have to deal with on a regular basis...and then you can let me know if my life is extraordinary, or if you are dealing with some stuff that is just as crazy!!! So be looking for a new and improved site in the very near future! Thanks for all your support and continue to send your feedback.

xoxo- Xtina J.

No comments:

Post a Comment